Project Co-Ordinator / Junior Project Manager – Refurbishment and Construction
An exciting opportunity to join a young and dynamic team assisting the management of extensive refurbishment and construction projects Australia wide. Reward Group is Australia’s leading fit-out and refurbishment construction company with a substantial and impressive list of repeat clients. With 14 years experience, a diverse variety of projects, and a strong pipeline, you will join a team of supportive and experienced professionals.
Reporting to, and working closely with the Senior Project Manager and Company Director, you will gain valuable mentorship to help you excel in your career.
This role would suit a current Project Coordinator, Site Engineer or Building Cadet looking to prove themselves for career progression. The ideal candidate will be responsible for estimating, planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within budget, timeline, and scope. Ongoing training will be provided to develop your skills and gain experience to enable you to manage large scale projects. This is a full time role with a competitive salary package which is negotiable depending on experience, and may require interstate travel for existing and future projects.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Either relevant trade or degree qualifications
- A minimum 1-2 years experience co-ordinating construction work and/or fit-out projects
- Strong Project Management and Organisational Skills
- A working knowledge of Contract Administration, Estimating, Programming and Sub-Contractor Management
- Experience in Client Liaison
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, & cost management
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Previous experience using MS Project is ideal
- Experience in hotel / hospitality sector desirable, but not essential
- Most important attribute is willingness to learn, and a positive attitude
If you want to develop a long term Project Management career within the commercial interiors sector, apply today. To apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. Due to the large numbers of applications we receive, only suitable applicants will be contacted.