Cabinet Maker / Joiner
We are a busy joinery company specialising in high end joinery for the hotel, hospitality and commercial industries.
We are currently recruiting skilled cabinet makers and/or joiners for a permanent, full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret plans and drawings for cabinets
- Determine the materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- Prepare cabinetry components including the drilling of doors, adjustable shelving and soft closing drawers for assembly
- Install kitchens, wardrobes and bathroom vanities
- Operate machinery and hand tools including panel saws, edge banders, nail guns and routers
- Australian Trade qualification
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
If you are experienced and fulfil the above requirements, please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your skills and relevant experience by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.